Well, this an attempt to create a place where my family and I feel safe to share our ups and downs with those we love and care about.
We have seen our share of ups and downs this year, thats for sure! Thank goodness, we can say we have seen far more good times and we look forward to creating many more ahead.
Now, I do not claim to be an expert at blogging or writing whats so ever! So please bare with us as we learn and figure out how this all works. I am so clueless! This stuff might even make you laugh. Good, wholesome entertainment for sure! lol
So, Brent, Spencer, Katie, Lacey Jane ,and I look forward to sharing and keeping in better touch with our friends and family. Thank you for taking the time to stop in and see whats been going on in our neck of the woods. Enjoy, and don't be too hard on my wonderful writing skills!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging world, we love it!
Post a Comment